This lined zippered pouch can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out (probably not a clutch for a night out, unless the message you want to send is that you have a thing for ghosts). Sometimes people call them pencil cases. It was definitely originally called a pencil case, and the word pouch freaks me out, so here we are: a portable pocket.
Ft. one not quite ghost being outed by a breeze.
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your fabric case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach
These halo earrings are the crossroad of several thoughts leading to one conclusion: 1) I hurl myself through life, anxious and passionate, and sometimes I...View full product details
Full-colour resistant plastic Paolumu face in all its glory, 3cm diameter, puffy foam insert and soft backing for cleaning your favourite device's screen. Make a...View full product details
Not all diamonds need to be crystal clear, it turns out. These diamond in the rough earrings are handmade, about an inch in length, and...View full product details