This lined zippered pouch can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out (probably not a clutch for a night out, unless the message you want to send is that you have a thing for ghosts). Sometimes people call them pencil cases. It was definitely originally called a pencil case, and the word pouch freaks me out, so here we are: a portable pocket.
Ft. one not quite ghost being outed by a breeze.
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your fabric case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach