In my humble opinion, Nosferatu is one of the absolute great Vampire films. Its stark white and black contrasts and crisp lines evoke all kinds of sinister feelings. It was released in 1922, and is part of the public domain, which is why I have taken this image from a book featured in the film and cleaned it up. I redid the eye image as it was basically indiscernible at this size from the movie capture.
The text reads: "of Vampyrs Terrible Phantoms and the Seven Deadly Sins."
If you choose the bamboo back, there is not a print, it's a solid colour; please be mindful! The bamboo can't be printed on the same way as the peachskin jersey. These shirts are incredibly soft and resilient in machine-washing. I regularly wear mine to work out or to go to my dance classes because it's so darn comfortable.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid front or back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are black or grey
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low