Candycorn are like iconic sugar pyramids on which Halloween imagery is built. This pattern includes little angry evil Candycorn bent on revenge, hiding on your shirt for their next shot at blood. Some of them have already gotten a taste.
Every year I look forward to the fall and to October and to Halloween goodness. I hope this pattern brings you some eye-blinding joy, as it does me.
If you choose the bamboo back, there is not a print, it's a solid colour; please be mindful! The bamboo can't be printed on the same way as the peachskin jersey. These shirts are incredibly soft and resilient in machine-washing. I regularly wear mine to work out or to go to my dance classes because it's so darn comfortable.
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double sided print in the peachskin jersey or a solid front or back in a bamboo fabric, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
• Bamboo fabric colour options are black or grey
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low
Made in 1922, Nosferatu is a German film featuring stark contrasts between white and black, sharp clean lines and a lot of crazy eyes. Wear...View full product details
Candycorn are like iconic sugar pyramids on which Halloween imagery is built. This pattern includes little angry evil Candycorn bent on revenge, hiding on your...View full product details
In my humble opinion, Nosferatu is one of the absolute great Vampire films. Its stark white and black contrasts and crisp lines evoke all kinds...View full product details